- Overview of call history
- Locating call history
- Sort call history by date
- Filter call history by type
- View contact details from call history
- Conference calls in call history
- Calling a number from call history
- Other communication options from call history
- Deleting single entries from history
- Deleting all call history
- Print your Call History
Overview of call history
Call History stores all the details of all your calls – outgoing, incoming and missed – and also gives details of the telephone number (where known), time of call and duration of call (where appropriate).
An entry in the call history list can be used to return the call (where the number is known), to add the other person to the contact list, or other communication options such as chat / email if they are chorus users.
Locating call history
To navigate to call history in the web portal:
1. Click the icon on the left hand side of the Chorus window.
Note: If you have new entries in History, the number of these will appear in green above this icon:
2. Your call history will now be displayed.
Sort call history by date
To sort your Call History by date:
1. Click the small arrow that appears to the right of the ‘Date’ column header.
Repeated clicking will toggle between newest calls listed first (downwards pointing arrow, as shown below) and oldest calls listed first (upwards pointing arrow):
Filter call history by type
To filter your Call History by type:
1. Click the small arrow that appears to the right of the ‘All calls’ column header.
2. Select call type to filter your call history – All calls, Missed calls, Incoming Calls, or Outgoing Calls:
View contact details from call history
Clicking on the name of an entry in call history will bring up a list of contact details for Chorus users:
Conference calls in call history
If you have been part of a Chorus conference call, it will also display in the call history. Clicking on the name will display a list of all the conference participants and the conference details:
Calling a number from call history
To place a call to a number in call history:
1. Hover over the name until the Call and Communication options appear:
2. Click the Call Button to place a call to the contact using your Preferred Device.
Other communication options from call history
1. Hover over the entry to make the Call and Communication options appear:
2. Click the Communication Options button to display the Communication Options menu
3. From here you can:
- Call Work Phone: Place a call to the contact using your Preferred Device
- E-mail Work: Use Outlook to generate a New Email to the contact
- Chat: Send an Instant Message to the contact
- Start Web Collaboration: Start a Web Collaboration with the contact
Deleting single entries from history
To delete a single entry from your Call History:
1. Hover over the entry until a ‘x’ appears on the left-hand side of the entry.
2. Click on the ‘x’ to delete the entry.
Deleting all call history
1.Click the ‘Clear all’ button in the top-right hand corner of the Call History Tab:
2. Confirm that you want to clear all at the dialogue box.
Print your Call History
1. Right-click anywhere in the Call History Tab.
2. Select ‘Print’ option from the pop-up menu that appears:
NOTE: It is only possible to print the viewable area of the Call History Tab. It is advisable to first Print Preview your selection before printing.