Outlook 2003 provides access to the full range of Nexus features, including email, calendaring, address books, task lists, and more.
For information on how to set up the program to connect to Nexus, and how to use some of its features, follow these links to the relevant page(s):
- Configuring Outlook 2003 for use with Nexus
- Nexus email using Outlook 2003
- Nexus contacts/address book using Outlook 2003
- Nexus calendars using Outlook 2003
- Nexus tasks using Outlook 2003
- Delegating access to email, calendar and other Nexus features using Outlook 2003
- Project Accounts - non-personal, shared accounts
For a detailed guide to all the features of Outlook 2003, please see the 'Help and How-to' section on the Microsoft website.
More Nexus resources and information:
- IT Services is running various introductory courses on Oxford Nexus. Please see the courses directory for times, dates and full course content information.
- More help