Outlook 2013 for Windows provides access to the full range of Nexus features, including email, calendaring, address books, task lists, and more. This initial guide provides information about how to set up Outlook 2013 to work with Nexus. Further guides will be forthcoming.
- First time configuration
- Adding a new profile
- Running multiple Nexus mailboxes under one profile
- Setting restrictive mailbox folder permissions within Outlook
- For caching problems with the University address book (GAL) see: Turn on or off 'Cached Exchange Mode' in Outlook 2013
- For issues with cached login credentials see this note (written for Outlook 2010, but the same principles apply)
- If you are in a situation and need to access email via IMAP, you may wish to follow the instructions for Configuring Outlook for Nexus using IMAP (written for Outlook 2010).
For a detailed guide to all the features of Outlook 2013, please see the Help and How-to section on the Microsoft website. The Microsoft site also has all the Outlook 2013 keyboard shortcuts listed too.