The version of Mac OS X that was released in September 2009, Mac OS version 10.6 also known as Snow Leopard, provides inbuilt support for connecting to Exchange servers. As a result Snow Leopard users are able to use the Oxford Nexus email, shared calendaring and address book facilities from your Mac via the inbuilt Mail, iCal, and Address Book applications.
This guide will tell you how to connect to Nexus from the Snow Leopard platform and offers an introduction to some of the functions.
- Nexus mail using Apple Mail
- Nexus calendaring using iCal
- Nexus contacts using Address Book
- Delegating access to calendar and other Nexus features
- How to book a Nexus resource using iCal
More Nexus resources and information:
- IT Services is running various introductory courses on Oxford Nexus. Please see the courses directory for times, dates and full course content information.
- More help