|If your University Nexus email account is already set up on your device
Your iOS device must be running iOS 8.0 or later to use the Outlook app.
You can also download and install Microsoft Office 365 on your iOS device for free.
To set up your University email account using the Microsoft Outlook app on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Download the Microsoft Outlook app from the App Store
- Tap the Outlook icon on your home screen to launch it
- At the Add Account screen you will be prompted to enter your email address; however do not enter your email address, instead enter your Single Sign On (SSO) username plus @OX.AC.UK (note the capitalisation) in the format abcd1234@OX.AC.UK
4. Once you press
Add Account you will be taken to the University of Oxford Web Authentication page (WebAuth)
5. Enter your SSO username (abcd1234) and your password (created at account activation) and click
Login to allow Outlook to complete the set-up process.
6. You will get the Single Sign-On Confirmation screen, click
Continue to Shibboleth Identity Provider and your set-up for Outlook on iOS will be complete.