OxGarage is a web, and RESTful, service to manage the transformation of documents between a variety of formats. The majority of transformations use the Text Encoding Initiative format as a pivot format.
OxGarage is based on the Enrich Garage Engine developed by Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center and Oxford University Computing Services for the ENRICH project.
- Test OxGarage service: http://oxgarage.oucs.ox.ac.uk:8080/ege-webclient; this is not a fully-supported service, so please do not rely on it for production use.
- Source code for Oxgarage branch: https://github.com/sebastianrahtz/oxgarage.git
- ENRICH project: http://enrich.manuscriptorium.com/
- EGE project on Sourceforge: http://enrich-ege.sourceforge.net/
- Text Encoding Initiative: http://www.tei-c.org