The teleconferencing service
Telecommunications have their own cost-effective conferencing solution, available for external or internal callers. Conferences can be on-demand or scheduled. The cost of the service is free apart from the cost of the calls.
This service is different to the WebEx service because it is an audio only service in contrast with WebEx which is a full collaborative experience with video and screen sharing.
- Conferences can be recorded and the recordings are held on telecoms servers.
- Conferences can be monitored by the chair person
- In conference functions include: roll call, mute caller, disconnect caller, talk privately, conference lock, toggle call recording, conference time remaining
- Web based booking system
- Click here to login
- Teleconferencing FAQs
- Guide to using the teleconferencing service
- Request an account on the teleconferencing service
- Contact us with any questions about the teleconferencing service
- Teleconferencing Web Interface- Log into the teleconferencing service here.