Email & Calendars
Migration to Nexus365
We are currently in the process of moving the University’s centrally managed (Nexus) email and calendaring service to the cloud-based, Microsoft Office 365 service (Nexus365).
Help with device setup and use of the new service can be found in Nexus365 guidance section of this site.
The Nexus365 project has the background to the new service.
Use the following links to setup access to your Nexus email account:
- Directly on the web
- Email using a web browser. By using your normal web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox etc.) you can access your mailbox to send and receive emails, access your contacts and your calendar.
- Via a email program
- Set up your email program. Using a program installed on your computer you get access to your email. If you use a Microsoft client such as Outlook you can share and delegate access to your calendar, contacts and other features.
- Using your mobile
- Email on a mobile device. Nexus is accessible on the move through your mobile (advice given on a 'best efforts' basis only).
- Nexus email help
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Calendaring and related topics
- Calendars using Nexus
- Address books and contacts
Use Sympa electronic mailing lists to exchange email quickly and easily with groups of people.
There is currently no content classified with this term.