1. E-learning development services
Do you need help to develop an online course or training materials? Departments or individual staff seeking commercial development of web-based learning materials may wish to contact the Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning (TALL) unit, based in the Department for Continuing Education.
With over twelve years' experience of developing high quality e-learning solutions, the TALL team can provide a range of cost-effective development services, on a charged basis, in the following areas:
- Development of specialised multimedia resources to demonstrate specific teaching points
- Full development services for online courses or training materials
- Development of e-learning materials to disseminate research outputs
- Videoing lectures (to create e-learning content for VLEs) including the ability to capture video and fully synchronised PowerPoint presentations
2. Further information
If you’d like to discuss any of the development services outlined above, please contact: Sean Faughnan, Director Tel.: 01865 270375 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial consultation meetings are free of charge and estimates will be provided for any work to be undertaken.
For further information about TALL’s research visit: http://www.tall.ox.ac.uk/research/ or, to discuss how TALL staff might contribute to your project, please contact: David White, Co-Manager/Senior Development Manager Tel.: 01865 280989 E-mail: email@example.com