Chorus Softphone, OpenScape mobile phone app (OSMO), and the Chorus web portal (https://web.chorus.ox.ac.uk/), collectively known as Unified Communications, will no longer be available from 5th July 2022.
- People who need to use these features to make or receive calls will have been identified by the Chorus Upgrade Project, and migrated to Telephony over Teams where appropriate
- Anyone who has not migrated should have a Chorus deskphone for making and receiving calls. If your requirements have not been met in the upgrade process, please contact the upgrade project team: email@example.com.
- Users can access voicemail by dialling 10042 from a deskphone, or 01865287000 from outside the University. Voicemail is also available online by accessing the voicemail web portal (VPN required)
- Instructions are available for performing any kind of call forwarding from a Chorus device
- If you need to perform any call forwarding of a Chorus number remotely, you can do so using Remote Activation Call Forwarding
- If you want to make and receive internal calls whilst not in the office, you can download the Teams app to your mobile phone