- PDQ payment terminals (if this applies to you please refer to the section on telephone payments)
- Fax machines
- Franking machines
- Refrigerators with temperature-alerting autodiallers
- Dial-up modems
- Taxi autodiallers
- Door entryphones
- Car park barriers controlled via a telephone
- Intruder alarm systems with autodiallers
Analogue services can be treated as critical services where necessary, which provides battery backup and an improved response time from our maintainers in the event of a service disruption. Please consider whether you need an analogue or critical line when requesting a new analogue line.
To request an analogue line, please use the service request here.
Fax to email
Please consider using the Chorus fax service. Fax to email converts the fax into a pdf and emails it to an email address of your choice. Email to fax converts an email and attachments to fax.
To request fax to email, email the Chorus team with the email address and phone number you want to use.
- Lowering the baud rate / tweaking other speed-related settings
- Using an alternative technology for that function
- Switching to SNMP or SMS-based monitoring
- Install an analogue direct-exchange BT line yourself to continue using your analogue equipment without using Chorus.
Email to fax
The email to fax service can be used by anyone. Please see the email to fax guide for instructions.