Index of Chorus Web Pages
Ad-hoc conference - see Teleconferencing
Administrators - Business Administration information
Announced Transfer - Manager/EA phones
Answering calls on Manager/EA phones
Android app - see OSMO for Android
Blind Transfer - Manager/EA phones
BLF (Busy Lamp Fields) see DSS Keys
Chorus Supported Devices (desk phones, conference units, headsets, and intercoms which work with the Chorus system)
CLI, see Caller ID (CLI)
Conferencing, see Teleconferencing
Desk phone - see 'Phones'
Directory - see Contacts and Directory
see also Critical Lines
FAX machines - see Analogue Telephone Extensions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Handsets and hardware - see Chorus supported devices
Hearing Impaired users - see Telephony for the hearing impaired.
Instant messaging, see Chat (Instant Messaging)
Intercom - Manager/EA phones
iPhone app, see OSMO for iPhone
ITSS - Our Services
Network dependencies - Will the phone system be unavailable in the event of a network outage?
- Technnical implementation recommendations
- Network configuration information: This information is held on SharePoint for security reasons.
- Chorus subnet information
PINs and Passwords - see Accounts and Passwords
Quick Reference Guides
- Getting Started with your phone - Quick Reference Guide
- Managers and EAs
- 35G Quick Reference Guide
- 55G Quick Reference Guide
- 60G Quick Reference Guide
- Polycom user guide
Restricted codes - Why do I get the message 'you have entered a restricted code'?
Ring tone - change on desk phone
Remote Activation Call Forwarding - set up call fowarding on an University extension from another location.
Short codes - List of short codes for desk phones
Softphones - see Desktop Client
Telephone Payments (e.g. PDQ terminals)
Troubleshooting - Soft Phones
Transfer a call
- Desk phone - transfer a call to another person
- Desk Client - transfer a call to another device
- Manager/EA phones
Upload a profile picture [restricted access - Chorus users only]