- Methods of using of the phone
- Making a call
- Redial last dialled number
- Answering a call in hands-free or headset modes
- Ending a call
- Hold or retrieve a call
- Using mute during a call
- Deflecting an incoming call while ringing
- Transfer a call
- Call Log
- Dial from the call log
- Clearing the Missed Call indicator
- Locking the phone
- Unlocking the phone
- Storing contacts on a 35G
- Storing contacts on a 55G or 60
- Short codes used on deskphones
- Call forwarding on your desk phone
Methods of using of the phone
Handset mode: standard way of using the phone.
Hands-free mode: calls are played through the phone’s speakers.
Headset mode: An optional headset can be used.
Where appropriate, the following instructions will cover each method.
Making a call
Your phone works in the usual way, however pressing OK after entering the number will result in the phone immediately placing the call. If you do not press OK, the call will be placed after a short delay.
- Handset mode: Dial number and lift handset.
- Alternative handset mode: Lift handset, dial number and press OK.
- Hands-free mode: Press Speaker button. Dial number, press OK.
- Headset mode: Press Headset button. Dial number, press OK.
Redial last dialled number
- Handset mode: Lift handset and press OK.
- Hands-free mode: Press Speaker button, press OK.
- Headset mode: Press Headset button, press OK.
Answering a call in hands-free or headset modes
- Hands-free mode: Press Speaker button or OK.
- Headset mode: Press Headset button or OK.
Ending a call
- Handset mode: Replace handset.
- Hands-free mode: Press Speaker button.
- Headset mode: Press Headset button.
Hold or retrieve a call
- During a call press Hold.
- To retrieve a call: press Hold again.
Using mute during a call
- Press Mute and the LED lights to show all microphones are muted.
- Press Mute again to un-mute.
Deflecting an incoming call while ringing
- As the phone is ringing, use the up and down keys until the display shows ‘Deflect’
- Enter the extension number you wish to send the call to.
- Press OK.
The call will now ring on the selected extension.
Transfer a call
- During a call with party A, press Transfer button.
- Enter the phone number of party B and press OK.
- press Transfer button while party B is ringing or
- wait for party B to answer, announce the call and then press Transfer button.
When you receive a call, it is added to the call log.
Dial from the call log
- Lift handset and press Messages.
- Use the Up and Down keys to display Call log and press OK.
- Use the Up and Down keys to select Missed, Dialled, Received, or Forwarded calls.
- Press OK.
- Select the desired entry and press OK.
Clearing the Missed Call indicator
When you miss a call the phone display will show and the number of calls that have been added. To clear this indicator:
- Press Messages.
- Press Messages again.
- The Missed Call indicator will clear from the phone display.
- Press and hold the # key.
- Press OK to confirm the lock.
- Press OK (35G) or press the button below the display to unlock the phone.
- Enter the password 123456 when prompted. If you wish to have a different password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to raise a support request
- Press Settings
- You will see Personal? Press OK.
- If you have already put in contacts, you will see the list here. Scroll down till you see New Contact? and press OK.
- You will see Last Name =
- Press OK and fill in the details, continue till you have completed First Name and Number.
- Choose Save and Exit to complete.
- Press Directory on the right
- Press the New Contact button at the bottom of the screen
- Fill in the details
- Press the Save and Exit button at the bottom of the screen.