Information for agents.
There are 3 ways agents can log in and out of their group. They can use the Agent Web Portal, the Agent Desktop Application, or in some cases, log in/out of their group using their handsets. As a rule, only agents who cannot use the Agent Web Portal or Agent Desktop Application will have had their handsets configured to allow them to log in and out of Contact Centre to handle contact centre calls.
- What to do if Contact Centre is down
- Using the Agent Web Portal (note, please log in using the button to the left in order to access this page)
- Using the Agent Desktop Application
- Using your handset to handle Contact Centre calls
- Using Preferred Devices
Information for supervisors.
Supervisors can manage their contact centres and teams using the OpenScape Contact Centre Enterprise Manager application.
- Introduction to the application
- Changing working hours by using the schedule
- Changing agent skills
- Changing messages using voicemail
- Changing messages when voicemail or email is unavailable