The SMS service allows users around the university to send texts to large or small numbers of people.
It is the system currently used to send voicemail notification texts, and other use cases include:
- Course or class notifications/changes
- Alerts from alarm monitoring systems
- Disaster/emergency planning
- General message to staff off campus
- Any situation where a short notification helps
Find out more on...
If you have an issue with your SMS Account inculding forgotton passwrods, Please fill in a Chorus Heat ticket or call 01865 612345 for assistence.