To book a course you will need to use our online course booking system (CoSy). You will need your Oxford Single Sign on to use the system.
By booking a course you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
To book a course, follow the steps below:
- Log into online booking system (CoSy)
- Once you have found the course that you are looking for read the description by clicking on the title. (see the course search page for search options available)
- Return to the Course Search page by clicking back in your browser.
- Click the Action button.
- Click the Book button agaist the required course date. Note the cost shown is the full cost. Any discounts are applied later.
- Click the Next Step button.
- Complete the addtional information in the dialog box. You can also sign up to our mailing list at this stage.
- Click the Next Step button which will take you to the Payment Details page.
For courses that are free:
- The Billing details panel will be disabled
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on the Complete Button
- A booking confirmation will appear.
- You will also receive a confirmation email
For courses that have a fee:
- The displayed cost of the course includes the student discount if it applies to you. You do not need to enter anything in the Discount code box.
- The address shown will be the address that is currently held against your profile. You must change this to the address that is relevant to the payment card you are using, or your University address if you are paying by Purchase Order (PO) or journal transfer.
- Select the Method of payment. For POs or journal transfer, select Invoice.
- If you are paying by PO number, or journal transfer, either enter the PO number or journal transfer details if you have them. If you do not yet have them, enter To follow.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by checking the box
- Click on Pay now.
- You will then be taken to the WorldPay payment system
- If the payment is successful, you will receive two emails, one from WorldPay confirming the payment, and one from the course booking system confirming your place.
How to book and pay for a course:
You can book by email but it will take longer to process than online booking and you may end up on the waiting list for popular courses.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the full course title, date and time of the course that you wish to book a place on.
You can leave a message on our answerphone but it will take longer to process than online booking and you may end up on the waiting list for popular courses.
Call (2)73200 (select option 2)
Please state the full course title, date and time of the course that you wish to book a place on. Please remember to leave your full name and a daytime contact number.
IT Learning Centre courses can be booked by all current members of Oxford University.
If you are not a member of the University and you are interested in IT Learning Centre courses, please contact us. In some circumstances it may be possible to attend IT Learning Centre courses subject to availability of course places. For external applicants there is a different charging structure, terms and conditions and booking procedures. We will advise you of these when you make your enquiry. Please contact us.
Bodleian Libraries courses are open to all current members of Oxford University and to holders of Bodleian Libraries’ reader cards. However, applicants with Bodleian reader card status are not able to book using the online booking system. Please email email@example.com.