Please follow these steps in the Online Shop to set up a departmental account with a Purchase Order option:
- In order to set up a new account, click My Account at the top of the screen. Specify that this is your first visit using the Click here link.
- Fill in your email address and select a password (Note: this should differ from your SSO and remote access passwords). Add you personal details as requested.
- Type in your departmental address and click Continue.
- You will be presented with the details you've entered and can amend them if required.
- Now send an email to email@example.com from the email address you specified when registering. Please tell us which department the account will be purchasing for.
- Please do not attempt to place any orders until we have notified you by email that the Purchase Order option has been activated on your account.
When ordering, follow the steps below. An important point to note is that if you do not have a purchase order when completing the online order steps please reply to the confirmation emailto provide the purchase order number once available. Also remember that free licences can be registered through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate software card number and then do not need to be ordered via the shop.
- Select the required software from the Online Shop section entitled Software for Colleges and Departments. You will see the available categories by clicking Read More... and further details by clicking the software for colleges and departments heading itself.
Please note that for many of the software packages the license and the installation media (CDs or DVDs) are sold separately. Make sure you order both a license and a media pack unless you already have one of these items. Only holders of valid licenses may purchase a media pack alone.
- For each item you purchase you will be prompted to type a software card number and to specify if you would like to collect it or have it delivered. We are able to supply older versions of some software and where this is possible you will also see a prompt to specify an older version number if required. Click the Next button to confirm your order and view your basket.
- The items in the basket will show the total before VAT, the VAT amount and the total including VAT. Once you proceed to the check out and specify your delivery address, the VAT will be removed. This means that you pay the price exclusive of VAT which is identified as the Total Before VAT in your basket.
- You can add additional items using the Continue Shopping button or by clicking on the product in your basket to go back to the product details.
- Once you are ready to order, proceed to the checkout via your shopping basket.
- As a returning customer all you need to provide is your email address and password before clicking the Login button.
- You will now be asked to select your delivery address - simply click the Select button next to your departmental address.
- The next step is to select your payment method:
- Although the
Credit/Debit Card payment method is listed, it does not work with a departmental account. Please register for a second, personal shop account to use when making credit card purchases.
- Select Purchase Order and proceed to the billing address selection.
- Generally you want the same billing address as your delivery address for a departmental order, so click the Select button next to your departmental address.
- Type the PO number into the field provided. If you do not have an Oracle Financials purchase order number immediately available, enter your initials followed by the date as ddmmyy (for example xyz230908). After you receive the order confirmation email, reply with the Oracle Financials PO number once available. Please be aware that we will not dispatch your order until we have received your Oracle PO number.
- On the next page you will see your basket with the final total, now without the VAT added. Click the Confirm Your Order button to complete and see a receipt. This can be printed with the on-screen Print button.
This is not possible. Please make all purchases via the Online Shop. We do not accept Oracle internal trade.