Requesting use of a CUD interfaces
A request must be made separately for access to CUD via each of the interfaces.
The prerequisite for all access is to request personal access to the CUD User Interface (a.k.a. the CUD UI)
The initial request for access must be supported by a signed terms and conditions of CUD access form returned to: Identity and Access Management Team, Systems Development and Support, University of Oxford IT Services, 13 Banbury Road, Oxford. You may also scan the form in and send it as an attachment to the service request.
To request access to the CUD UI, please use the HEAT service request for this, this is linked to from the IAM service requests page.
Once you have access to the CUD UI you can request access to additional service interfaces.
You're welcome to contact IAM if you're not sure, or need advice as to which may be best recommendation.
For requests to register for REST interface access please use the HEAT service request for this, this is linked to from the IAM service requests page.
For requests to register for non-REST interface access, please use the following general email template to request access via a new service interface.
- ITSS should be answered Y/N depending on whether you appear in the ITSS register
- If you are not on the ITSS register you must provide a Reason for access - why you are requesting access, including the purpose CUD data will be put to
- ITSS Managers is a list of members of ITSS with /itss principals (e.g. unit0001/itss) who should be given access to download kerberos principals or other credentials generated as a result of this request. At least one must be provided
- Machine FQDN is the fully qualified network name of the server or service which will be using the interface, e.g. host.oucs.ox.ac.uk
- Interface requested should be one or more of:
- SOAP query
- SOAP push
- SQL Push
- LDAP push
- If your request is for a REST or SOAP interface, and GSSAPI+Kerberos authentication is not supported by the software which will be used to access CUD, please include this information in Interface requested
Requesting access to additional attributes