1. Access your device's Settings.
2. Access the Wi-Fi Settings.
3. Ensure Wi-Fi is turned on.
4. Select eduroam from the list of available networks.
5. When prompted for your username and password provide your Remote Access account details.
6. If asked to trust the radius.oucs.ox.ac.uk certificate, select "Accept" or "Trust".
7. You should shortly be connected to the eduroam network.
- A Remote Access account is required, this is different from your Single Sign On (SSO) account.
- Your Remote Access username will follow the format <SSO>@ox.ac.uk, for example email@example.com.
- Users must abide by the User Use Agreement.
If you're having trouble configuring eduroam please try the following suggestions first:
- Your device may need to forget the network if it has tried to connect to eduroam previously.
- If you are not prompted for your username and password and you are unable to forget the network, access Settings > General > Profiles / Profiles & Device Management, then remove the eduroam profile.
- Your Remote Access username and password can be tested at https://vpn.ox.ac.uk, if you are unable to login here then you will need to update your Remote Access account details.
- Try using the eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT).
If you have questions about these instructions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org