|If your University Nexus email account is already set up on your device
To set up a BlackBerry 10 to check your Nexus365 email account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings on your device.
- Select Accounts.
- Choose Email, Calendar and Contacts.
- Select Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
- Enter the following information:
- Description: a description of this account (eg. University of Oxford)
- Domain: Leave blank
- Username: Enter your Single Sign On (SSO) username (case sensitive) in the format abcd1234@OX.AC.UK
- Email Address: Enter your full email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: the password you created at account activation
- Server address: https://outlook.office365.com
Next. Select what you wish to sync and press
Your email account is now ready to use.