|If your University Nexus email account is already set up on your device
To set up a Windows Mobile device to check your Nexus365 email account, follow these steps:
1. Tap Settings in the App list.
2. Tap Email + Accounts, then Exchange.
3. Enter your details:
- Email address: Enter your full email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: Use the password that you use to access your account which you received in your registration email (or the password you use with your SSO)
Exchange will now look for your settings, this could take a few minutes - and will likely fail. If it fails, complete the following additional details:
- Username: Enter your Single Sign On (SSO) plus @OX.AC.UK in the format abcd1234@OX.AC.UK
- Domain: leave blank.
4. Tap sign in and then tap Done.
Exchange will now look for your settings, this could take a few minutes.
Your email account is now ready to use.
Should the set-up fail again, enter the following server detail in Advance settings: outlook.office365.com