|If your University Nexus email account is already set up on your device
Your Android device must be running Android 4.0 or later to use Outlook for Android.
To set up your Nexus365 email account using the Microsoft Outlook app on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Download Outlook from the Play Store.
- Tap on the Outlook icon in your Apps menu to launch it.
- if necessary go to settings (cog icon)
- select add account
- select add an email account
- In the Email address field type your Single Sign On (SSO) - not your email address - in the following format: sso@OX.AC.UK (note the capitalisation) e.g. abcd1234@OX.AC.UK, and press
- You will be directed to the University "Webauth" page to authenticate your University credentials. Enter your SSO eg. abcd1234 and the password you received in your registration email (or the password you use with your SSO sign on).
- If you are not already logged in to the Universitiy's Webauth service then your University of Oxford SSO is confirmed by this screen; click the green
Continue to Shibboleth Identity Providerbutton.
- Your Nexus365 email is now available for you to use.
Microsoft specific advice is available from: Set up email in the Outlook for Android app