This document assumes that you are setting up Nexus365 on an Apple Mac (Version tested: macOS Sierra V 10.12.5) as a fresh install of Office / Outlook 2016 with no pre-existing account details stored in either Keychain or Accounts.
- Start Outlook for Mac 2016 using the Outlook 2016 Icon.
- You will see the “Set Up Your Email” splash screen.
- Enter your Single Sign On (SSO) username plus @OX.AC.UK (note the capitalisation) in the format abcd1234@OX.AC.UK
- You may get the "Choose Provider" option, if so, select "Office 365"
- You will (briefly) see a splash screen connecting to Office 365.
- After a few seconds the University Webauth authentication screen will appear. Enter your SSO (lower case, no need for @OX.AC.UK here) and then your password, then click the
Loginbutton to continue.
- If you are not already logged in to the Universitiy's Webauth service then your University of Oxford SSO is confirmed by this screen; click the green
Continue to Shibboleth Identity Providerbutton.
- Finally you will see the “Success” screen.
Doneto begin using Outlook 2016 with your account. You can now access Outlook mail with your client.