A number of Office add-ins that were previously enabled in Word, Excel or PowerPoint when signed in with a Nexus365 account, are being turned off.
The following add-ins will be turned off on 30 August 2023. If these are still required, you can install the add-ins from the Microsoft Store.
|RefWorks Citation Manager
|SmartCite for Papers
Documents that you have been working on will pick up where you left off once you install and sign in to the Office add-in.
Install Add-ins from the Office Store
- In the add-in's Office application, go to File > Account and confirm that your University account details are displayed under User Information
- Select Insert > Get Add-ins
- Perform a search for the add-in
- Select the add-in, then Add
- Agree to the terms and Conditions, then select Continue
The add-in will appear in either the Home tab or its own location.
You can check your Office application's installed add-ins by selecting Insert > My Add-ins
If local restrictions prevent either access to the Microsoft store or the installation of the Office add-in, contact your local IT support staff.