The Replay team offers free training and workshops at IT Services on Banbury Road to departments and individuals wishing to enhance their skills using the lecture capture service.
The Introduction to Replay session is designed for beginners and offers a broad overview of the service, for departments interested in using Replay for the future. The Replay Workshop sessions are designed for existing Replay users and offer in-depth analysis of various features.
Booking links will be available in due course.
|Introduction to Replay Lecture Capture||For departments interested in using Replay Lecture Capture. This gives a basic overview of the Replay service showing the interface and the basic functionality of the software.||Beginner||
This regular informal workshop is intended for existing Replay users who are already familiar with the interface and basics of lecture capture.
Potential topics include:
* Setting up a WebLearn site for Replay
* Scheduling a recording using the remote recorder
* Using the live webcast functionality
* Enabling the audio search functionality for your folders
* Utilising the automated captioning functionality
* Uploading an audio or video file and manually synchronising PowerPoint slides
* Advanced editing techniques including copy/split/merge
* Optimising and configuring MP4 outputs
* Adding quizzes to Panopto recordings
Not all topics can be covered during the 90-minute session, so if there is something specific you’d like to us to focus on (or if you want to suggest a topic not listed here), please e-mail email@example.com in advance.
If you are looking for other guides to help you get setup with Replay please click on the Training Material section to watch our how-to videos. Alternatively, if you are having issues or problems recording please refer to the Troubleshooting section which lays out existing error messages. If your issues are not solved through this please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.