1. Delivery Method
When you add software to your basket in the Online Shop, you can specify if you would like to collect the software from the IT Services Reception Desk at 13 Banbury Road or have it delivered within the United Kingdom. The delivery method will vary according to the address specified:
- Oxford University Address
- The package will be dispatched via the University Messenger.
- UK Address external to the University
- The package will be dispatched via 1st class Royal Mail.
- Foreign Addresses
- We regret that we cannot ship to addresses outside the UK.
2. Delivery Times
- An order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed after 12 noon on a working day will be dispatched the next working day.
- An order placed over a weekend will be dispatched the following Monday (excepting Bank Holidays).
3. Collecting Orders
If you have specified that you would like to collect your order, please wait until you have received our dispatch note before setting out. You can collect your order weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. from the IT Services reception desk at 13 Banbury Road. Please bring your University Card with you for identification. If somebody is collecting the goods in your stead, you must specify their full name when adding the item to your basket and they will need to identify themselves by photo id when collecting. Collection is not possible after 5.30pm or before 8.30am.
The following offers guide-lines as to when your order is likely to be ready:
- An order placed by 12 noon on a working day will generally be ready for collection after 2 p.m. the same day..
- An order placed after 12 noon on a working day will typically be ready for collection after 10 a.m. the next working day.
- An order placed after 12 noon on a Friday or over a weekend will generally be ready for collection after 10 a.m. the following Monday (except for Bank Holidays when it will be ready at 10am on the Tuesday).