To import and use Global Contacts on each user, the contacts must be set up on the Administrator account
Steps to do this:
1. Create a .csv file with Mobile, FirstName, LastName as fields, and any optional groups (explained later)
If the mobile number omits the leading 0, this will not matter. Save the .csv to the desktop
2. Select CONTACTS tab, leave the settings as they are, and upload the .csv
3. 'Select Mapping' on the first 3 columns, leave any additional group columns at this point, and click 'submit'
4. Select any groups, then click 'submit'
5. Click submit to confirm entries and override duplicates, if required
6. Then on the User portal on the MESSAGES tab:
- Select Quick Contacts, and Global
- Click on the checkboxes to select contacts to use.
7. If required, any Global Groups created can be selected in a similar way: