- Set a Chorus password and Voicemail PIN at:
2. Browse to https://jitsi.org/downloads/, click on 'Nightly Ubuntu and Debian packages'
Click on jitsi_2.11.5624-1_amd64.deb , and download
3. Install with your system's package manager
4. Search for and launch Jitsi. Users will be prompted for their credentials.
The username is <SSO-sip> and the password was defined in step 1.
5. This will load Jitsi. Click on 'Tools' and select 'Options'.
Select 'Provisioning' and click on the 'Advanced' tab
Select 'Manually specify a provisioning UI', and copy/paste the following (as one line):
6. Restart Jitsi for the changes to take effect.
7. Re-enter the SIP credentials and set the status to 'online'.