If you need help with your IT at Oxford then there are various sources available to you:
- Local IT support staff
- Department and college IT staff provide your first level of on-the-spot help. Links to local IT support pages are available for most colleges and departments.
- IT Services
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page answers many common problems and is organised into a categorised view.
- By phone (01865 (6) 12345), please have your University Card to hand. This service is available 24/7. We will endeavour to fix your problem straight away, if we need to see you to resolve the issue, we will arrange a convenient appointment between 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
- You can email the Service Desk or Log a Support Call directly. These can be sent at any time and will be processed between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Service Desk Services
Only current university members are eligible to use the Service Desk and your University Card is used as a means of identification. The Service Desk offers a range of user services including:
- Registration Issues (passwords, accounts etc)
- Hardware Repair Services
- Recovery Service for email and personal web pages
Guides and other resources
If you need troubleshooting guides or advice try the following links:
- Help Resources and Trouble-shooting Guides
- Trouble-shooting Personal Computer Systems
- Local College and Department Troubleshooting Resources
- What to do if you have a Sick Computer
Support for Users with Disabilities
Our IT courses are conducted in state of the art teaching rooms in Banbury Road. If you need anything specific in order to attend a course, please contact our IT Courses team in advance. If you need any of our resources in alternative formats please contact our Service Desk.
There is currently no content classified with this term.