IMPORTANT: We are currently in the process of moving the University’s centrally managed (Nexus) email and calendaring service to the cloud-based, Microsoft Office 365 service (Nexus365). These instructions are for Nexus365 migrated users only. If your account has not yet been migrated you should continue to use the current Nexus support pages until directed to do otherwise: Nexus home page
Help & Support
- Service Desk: (01865 6)12345
- Further support information
- Team/Group request
- (search for 'Nexus365') - ITSS and UAS staff only
- Connect users further guidance
Email & Calendaring
Accessing my account via an email client/program or web browser:
Accessing my account via mobile/tablet:
OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive for Business?
- OneDrive for Business usage guidance
- Accessing OneDrive for Business?
Skype for Business
- What is Skype for Business?
- Accessing Skype for Business?
- Skype for Business Basics
- Skype for Business - Conference Calls
You can download the latest version of Microsoft Office for up to 5 personally-owned PCs and Macs, plus five tablets - including iPad and mobiles - whilst you remain a member of the University.
- Click on in Nexus365 and select Office 2016. This will include all the usual Office Apps plus anything new or updated.