Blended learning in IT for students, academics and staff.
The IT Learning Centre is a focus for IT training activities for all University members; it is a coming together of the former IT Learning Programme (often called ‘the ITLP’) and the Projects Training Team.
'Courses' are only part of what we do. We also:
- Run workshops
- Put on themed lunch-time talks
- Deliver customised courses for departments
- Develop training resources in support of new and existing University systems
- Work with the Bodleian Libraries to deliver iSkills and Research Skills events
- Publish our teaching resources on-line for all to access and use
- Help source specialist training providers
- Hire out our fully-featured teaching rooms for University, national and international events
- Advise on the development of training for projects of all sizes and disciplines
- Advise on the design and use of small to medium teaching spaces and their technologies
and most recently:
- Manage the University’s access to the huge library of Lynda.com courses that are free to all at Oxford
The IT Learning Centre is part of Customer Services and we work closely with our colleagues in both Academic IT Services who deliver the WebLearn, Educational Media, Technology Enhanced Learning and Research Support services, and in the Programmes and Projects Delivery Group; we truly are at the centre of learning in IT.
Welcome to the IT Learning Centre: blended learning in IT for students, academics and staff.