|If your University Nexus email account is already set up on your device
How To Configure Your iPhone or iOS Device
To configure your iPhone (iOS device) to check your Nexus365 email account, follow the guidelines below:
You will need to know your Oxford Single Sign On (SSO) username (typically four letters and four numbers, e.g. abcd1234) and password before starting. Please make sure that WiFi is enabled.
- From the home screen go to Settings and select Accounts and Passwords.
- select Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter the following information:
- Email: enter your full University email address (for example email@example.com)
- add a pertinent decritpion if you wish
- if a message box "sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft" appears, select configure manually
- enter the password that you use to access your account that you received in your registration email (or the password you use with your SSO sign on)
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: leave blank
- Username: enter your Oxford Single Sign On (SSO) username in the following format admn1234@OX.AC.UK (it is important that these letters are in upper case)
- Enter a description for this account if you want.
- Password: Use the password that you use to access your account that you received in your registration email (or the password you use with your SSO sign on)
- Once you have entered all your details you will see what has been synchronised with your device. You will have the option to configure your Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Notes.
Microsoft guidance is available at: Set up Office apps and email on iOS devices