|Welcome to Molly,
the IT Learning Centre's collection of
online courses and resources,
including the University's subscription to LinkedIn Learning and
the IT Learning Centre's Portfolio.
LinkedIn Learning (previously known as Lynda.com) is a huge library of online, video based, courses covering a wide range of software and IT related topics (as well as soft skills and business skills) for beginners through to experts. The library is available to use for free by all University members who have Single Sign On credentials.
Using LinkedIn Learning is easy. Click on the button below to access all the courses using your Single Sign-On credentials.
Having trouble or have a question? Visit our FAQs
- LinkedIn Learning is part of LinkedIn.
- The University has opted to NOT share any information or learning activities with any LinkedIn profile that you may have. Although this does restrict some of the features that would otherwise be available within LinkedIn Learning (such as recommendations based on your LinkedIn profile), the decision was made so that there is a clear separation of your University and LinkedIn activities.
- You do NOT require a LinkedIn account to access the University's instance of LinkedIn Learning.
- We recommend that you do NOT add any extra personal details to your LinkedIn Learning profile, including your name or email address.
- The University shares only your SSO identifier with LinkedIn Learning for the purpose of you being able to return to the platform and retain your learning history.
Wherever possible, our course and workshop resources are made available for download. These are designed for classroom-based learning, but many of them can also be used for self-study. There are also a number of videos, webinars and articles which you may find useful.