Overview of call forwarding
Call forwarding allows you to forward calls to another phone number. You can choose to forward all calls, or to forward when your line is busy or when you don't answer.
Activating call forwarding
To activate call forwarding in the web portal:
1. Log into the web browser.
2. Click on your name in the top right hand corner, then select 'Forwarding and Rules':
3. Select the 'Enable call forwarding' radio button and click in the relevant forwarding box:
(You have a choice of forwarding all incoming calls, or incoming calls if the line is busy and / or incoming calls if you don't answer).
4. As soon as you click in the box, an internal window will appear. Enter the extension to forward to in full international format (e.g. 441865613693), then click the forwarding icon:
4. The extension to forward to will be displayed, the window can now be closed as the forwarding is set.
5. On the main ribbon an indication that forwarding is active is shown:
6. You can remove or change the forwarding by hovering over the forward destination, then selecting the 'x' to the left of forward destination or the 'Change' button to the right of the forward destination.