How to log in to Nexus365 via the Web
Log in to the Online Web Portal. Nexus365 provides email, calendaring and access to a number of other Office 365 applications including OneDrive, Teams, and Forms
How to log in via the online web portal. You can also configure an email client to view your email and calendars.
In order to log into Nexus365, you must first set up your single sign-on (SSO) account and password, and set up multi-factor authentication.
Logging into the Nexus365 web portal
- Go to: https://portal.office.com
- On the Microsoft sign in page enter your Oxford username. Your username will need to be entered as follows: abcd1234@OX.AC.UK (where abcd1234 is your existing Oxford username)
- The Oxford Single Sign-On password page appears. Enter your Single Sign-On password
- You may be prompted for multi-factor authentication
- At first login you will be asked to set your language and time zone.
- You will then be able to access your Outlook Email, Calendar, OneDrive, Teams, Forms and other available Nexus365 tools by clicking on the relevant icon.
- You can also download your free copies of Office (for personal use only).
Warning: Signing out
On a public or shared computer or device it is essential that you sign out fully when you have finished your Nexus365 session by clicking on your initials or photograph (top right) and following the sign out instructions.
If you cannot find the solution you need here then we have other ways to get IT support