How to log in via the online web portal. You can also configure an email client to view your email and calendars.
Logging into the Nexus365 web portal
- Go to: https://portal.office.com
- On the Microsoft sign in page enter your Oxford username. Your username will need to be entered as follows: abcd1234@OX.AC.UK (where abcd1234 is your existing Oxford username)
- The Oxford Single Sign-On password page appears. Enter your Single Sign-On password
- You may be prompted for multi-factor authentication
- At first login you will be asked to set your language and time zone.
- You will then be able to access your Outlook Email, Calendar, OneDrive, Teams, Forms and other available Nexus365 tools by clicking on the relevant icon.
- You can also download your free copies of Office (for personal use only).
Warning: Signing out
On a public or shared computer or device it is essential that you sign out fully when you have finished your Nexus365 session by clicking on your initials or photograph (top right) and following the sign out instructions.