- Open Kofax Power PDF Advanced*
- From the Home ribbon choose Combine Files
- Select Add or drag-and-drop files onto the file list. Use the Up and Down buttons or drag items to get them into the desired order
- Set options as required. Combine files into one PDF document and Tagged PDF are a good basic combination. If your source PDFs contain images then use Lossless (level 100) compression to preserve quality
- Click Start PDF Creation and choose where to save the output file. Processing can take several minutes so be prepared to wait
*Kofax Power PDF Advanced is available from the Oxford Applications Installer on managed staff desktops, and licensed for use on other university PCs.