The IT Services Self Registration pages can provide a detailed overview of a Nexus 365 mailbox.
- Access the Self Registration pages
- Select Set, update or view Nexus mailbox settings
- Select your SSO
- Select Show email usage and quota
Mailboxes accessed using Outlook on the Web can be checked in the following way.
- Access the Outlook on the Web site
- Select the gear icon in the page's top-right corner
- Select View all Outlook settings
- Select General
- Select Storage
Outlook can continually display a mailbox's available space.
- Right click on Outlook's Status Bar (at the bottom of the Outlook application)
- Enable Quota Information
- Outlook will now display available space in the bottom left-hand corner