Once you have setup multi-factor authentication please follow these instructions to sign-in to your Single Sign-On (SSO), using phone call as a verification method.
You can also download this guide as a pdf.
This guide assumes that the default authentication method is set to phone call.
- Select your account at the Single Sign-On (SSO) page
- Enter your password and click Sign in
- The Approve sign in request screen will be showing. You will receive a phone call
- Answer the call, listen to the automated message, and press the # key to verify your identity and complete the process.
Note: the voice may say "hash" or "pound" key, but you should always press the # key in either case
- You will now be logged into your account.