Too many images may impact the performance of Teams. To add or remove custom backgrounds to Teams in devices running Windows:
- If not already installed, install the Teams client available by logging into https://teams.microsoft.com/ and clicking on the download desktop app icon
- Right click on the Start menu, then select File Explorer
- Add the following to File Explorer's location bar (replacing XXXX with the name of your user account):
- Add or remove any background images from the folder
- When you next initiate a call or meeting you will then be able to select your new background images. (The preview pane may show the image in reverse, but it will display correctly in your meeting).