In order to run reports with different configurations, this is done by editing the existing default reports that have been set up already.
1. Once you have logged in (see accessing reports section above), open the 'Shared User Reports' folder from the home screen
2. The reports named 'Backing Documents' are the ones that give the details to back up the telephone bills.
If you wish to see details about a particular extension, open the 'Call Detail Report' (for a particular extension the Call Detail Report is recommended)
This will run the report with the current default settings - the report will show all calls for your units cost centre - multiple pages for the month for all extensions - however, to refine the settings, go to step 3:
3. In order to change the settings click on 'BTS Reporting' link at the top-right of the window. This will show the current report settings for the Call Detail Report.
4. Now amend settings as required:
- Set the start and end date as appropriate. The calender icon can also be used to pick dates
- To include calls from a particular extension, choose 'From' rather than 'Involving'
- Next, click on the magnifying glass to the right of Addresses to find a particular extension.
- Enter the extension to report on in the Address search box, then click on 'Search'
- This filters the one entry in the lower box. Highlight this, and click on 'Add'
- This puts the entry in the box above. Highlight the entry and click on 'Accept'
- The view will then return to the first screen but with the word 'Filtered' in the Addresses selection.
5. Click 'Process Now' to see report details, which will open in a new window.