The default voicemail greeting is “The party you have called, [Recorded Name], at extension ##### can not be reached. You may leave a message or transfer to another extension. To leave a message, begin speaking at the tone, or to transfer out of Xpressions, press 0”. (Xpressions is the name of the Chorus voicemail system.)
If you want to replace the default greeting with a personally recorded greeting:
1. Lift the receiver and press Messages.
2. When prompted for your password, enter your PIN followed by #.
3. You will be presented with a series of options. To fast track to the option to record a new greeting, enter 8111. There is no need to wait for the options to be read out before entering this number.
TIP: if you hear ‘invalid selection’ after entering the number above, enter 311 and resume from step 4 below.
4. When prompted, record your greeting and press *.
5. To replay your message, press 73.
6. If you are happy, press # to end. Otherwise, to delete & rerecord your message, press 61, and resume at step 4.
7. You can now hang up.