Service Desk opening hours are:
- For phone contact via (6)12345 (please have your University Card to hand): available 24/7
- For pre-booked appointments: 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
- For emailed enquiries: these can be sent at any time and will be processed between 8:30am and 5:00pm
If you need help:
- Local IT support staff
- Department and college IT staff provide your first level of on-the-spot help. Links to local IT support pages are available for most colleges and departments.
- Help Options
IT Services provides help in several ways:
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page answers many common problems - organised into a categorised view.
- You can also contact us by phone - (6)12345, please have your University Card to hand. We will endeavour to fix your problem straight away, if we need to see you to resolve the issue, we will arrange a convenient appointment.
- You can email the Service Desk.
Service Desk Services
Only current university members are eligible to use the Service Desk and your University Card is used as a means of identification. The Service Desk offers a range of user services including: