A Teams Room is a meeting room which has been equipped with a screen, camera, microphones and a mini PC running the Teams software.
The room is controlled by a touchscreen mounted on the desk.
Booking a Teams Room Meeting
- Open or create a new meeting in Teams or Outlook (nb the meeting invitation must include a Teams meeting link)
- Add the room using the Add location feature in Teams or choosing from the room list in Outlook
- Add all other participants as normal and select Send
- If you have the rights to book the room then your booking will be added into the calendar for the Teams room
Joining the Teams Room meeting
- The touchscreen on the desk will display the room calendar for the day, click on your meeting
- Click the join button to start or join the meeting
For more information on all Teams Room features please see Microsoft's Teams Rooms help guide