How to arrange a Teams Room meeting
How to book and join a hybrid meeting in a Teams Room
A Teams Room is a meeting room which has been equipped with a screen, camera, microphones and a mini PC running the Teams software.
The room is controlled by a touchscreen mounted on the desk.
Booking a Teams Room Meeting
- Open or create a new meeting in Teams or Outlook (nb the meeting invitation must include a Teams meeting link)
- Add the room using the Add location feature in Teams or choosing from the room list in Outlook
- Add all other participants as normal and select Send
- If you have the rights to book the room then your booking will be added into the calendar for the Teams room
Joining the Teams Room meeting
- The touchscreen on the desk will display the room calendar for the day, click on your meeting
- Click the join button to start or join the meeting
For more information on all Teams Room features please see Microsoft's Teams Rooms help guide
If you cannot find the solution you need here then we have other ways to get IT support