- Click on ‘Settings’ button (on the left-hand side of the phone)
- From the menu option, using the central up/down arrow keys to scroll to ‘Settings’ and click OK
- There are settings for ‘Admin’ and ‘User’; use the central up/down central arrow keys to scroll to ‘User’ and click OK
- Enter password ‘123456’, and click OK
- Use the central arrow key to scroll down ‘Network information’
If the IPv4 address is in the format 10.xx.xx.xx, then the device is probably on the Chorus network.
If the IPv4 address is 0.0.0.0, the device is not picking up an IP address. Please check the patching and server.
Please note that the IP35 menu is circular and you will return to the place in the menu system that you most recently navigated to.