To share with other Power BI Pro licence holders simply share your workspace so that you can collaborate on datasets, reports and dashboards.
To share with Nexus365 users who do not have a Power BI Pro license you will need to use a premium capacity workspace.
- To request a premium capacity workspace or move an existing shared workspace onto premium capacity you need to submit a Power BI Workspace service request
- Once the workspace is assigned to the premium capacity, we recommend that you create an app (see Publish an app in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs) and then share or publish your information via a group. Using an app means that you can work on the draft report or dashboard directly in the workspace before publishing by updating the app
- To request a group, submit a Create Nexus365 Team or Group service request, selecting the “Group only” option
- You can manage group membership within MS Outlook, using the Groups, Manage Groups menu option
- We recommend that you send a personal email to each new group member when you add them, as the automated welcome email does not state that the group is set up for using Power BI
- Recipients of content shared via a workspace app can edit their view of the data and filter what they see, but they cannot access the underlying data