You will need your Single Sign-On (SSO) account to log in to Nexus365. As Nexus365 is cloud-based, all the apps can be accessed via your browser. You can do this through the Nexus365 portal – the top level page where you can navigate to all your Nexus365 apps – or, once you have logged in, via the app launcher.
1. Open any web browser
2. Go to: https://office.com. This takes you to a Microsoft login page.
3. In the login box, enter your Oxford username followed by @OX.AC.UK in capitals.
4. You will be redirected to the standard Oxford Single Sign-On (SSO) login page.
5. Log in with your usual SSO account details.
6. If it is the first time you are logging into Nexus365 you will be prompted to enter a language and time zone into a pop-up box. Select those most appropriate to you and click
7. You will now arrive at the Nexus365 homepage from where you can access your email, calendar and other available Nexus365 tools such as Teams, OneDrive and Office Online.
8. Once you are logged in, you can switch to another tool via the app launcher (the ‘waffle’ icon at the top left of any Nexus page) by clicking on the relevant icon.
If you can’t find the one you want, you may need to click
All apps or
Office 365, depending which app you are currently using.
Other ways to access Nexus365 tools
The Nexus tools can be accessed directly through the relevant web page for a particular app, for example:
- https://outlook.office.com for email
- https://teams.microsoft.com for Teams
- https://forms.office.com for Forms
Nexus365 can be accessed through a mobile device through a supported office app for iOS, Android and Windows 10 mobile.
See Microsoft guidance: Set up your mobile apps.
Many of the Nexus365 applications like email, OneDrive and Teams can be accessed through desktop applications. For information on these, please see the specific sections on the Nexus365 guidance pages.
Updating your Nexus365 profile
- Click on the
My accountbutton (your photo or initials) in the top right-hand corner of whichever app you are in.
- This will open your profile page in Delve, where you can add information, upload a photograph or change other details.