IT Services passwords
Information on accessing your accounts, guidelines and password rules
For specific rules for each account password, please see the relevant sections below. These are general guidelines about all passwords.
- Do not use the same password for different services.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone (we will never ask you for a password).
- Do not write your password down.
- Never include a password in an email message (we will be required to change your password to protect your account, causing you inconvenience and delay).
- It is essential to change a password promptly if you have any reason to think that someone else may know it.
- Use a secure password management application on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Change your password regularly, not just when you are prompted to do so.