IT Services passwords
Accessing and managing IT Services passwords
For specifc rules for each account password, please see the relvant sections below. These are general guidlines about any of your passwords.
- Do not use the same password for different services.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone (we will never ask you for a password).
- Do not write your password down.
- Never include a password in an email message (we will be required to change your password to protect your account, causing you inconvenience and delay).
- It is essential to change a password promptly if you have any reason to think that someone else may know it.
- Use a secure password management application on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Change your password regularly, not just when you are prompted to do so.